Our office is located on the 20th floor of the SBE Building, in the heart of Museum row and LA's Miracle Mile District. The main cross street is Fairfax Ave. Parking is available in 2 hour residential and metered spots on Ogden Drive, Genesee and Spaulding Avenue.
P. 323.465.9225 F. 323.465.1915 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
5900 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 2050
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Social Channel Manager - Film & Entertainment Channels
The Channel Manager will work directly with the Director of Social Media to distribute content and manage communities for a designated theatrical campaign on behalf of a film studio client.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating editorial calendars that follow an established voice and strategy
• Publishing daily content to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other channels as needed.
• Collaborate with creative team in production of assets required for the channels
• Respond to comments, tweets, posts, etc. across all channels
• Look for opportunities for real-time content creation
• Report on the growth and engagement of communities as determined by the client
• Excels in a fast paced environment
• Passion for/experience in entertainment
• Attention to detail and obsession with grammar
• Bachelors in marketing or communications a plus
• Experience with social CMS and/or analytics tools a plus
Interactive Art Director
Responsibilities will include developing and executing concepts, providing designs and working with developers through final delivery of a project. You have a strong understanding of intuitive site functionality, user interface, motion design and are not afraid of experimental concepts. Experience in the entertainment industry is essential and you should be enthusiastic and immersed in pop culture: movies, social apps, comic books, art, music and the like.
Skills: 4+ years of interactive design experience, solid understanding of UI Design. Experience with online media and digital trends. Possess a compelling online portfolio. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Front-End Creative Developer & Animator
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• A constant learner, with a passion for making things better -- actively keeping ahead of the curve and exploring new technologies, libraries and APIs • Someone who sees potential in HTML beyond the parallax and infinite scroll • A collaborative spirit - you’ll be an important member of an impressive team and work directly alongside other disciplines to make great work better • An articulate communicator - one who can create or contribute to concepts, hands-on development and management of technical details of a large account or project, and mentor other developers internally or guide an external vendor • Experience in the entertainment industry is essential and you should be enthusiastic and immersed in pop culture: movies, mobile technology, games, social apps, comic books, art, music and the like
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Expert knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / JS & jQuery • A detailed eye for design, animation, and user interaction • Experience with responsive design & mobile web development • Familiarity with both 2D and 3D development (including experience with CSS3D & WebGL) • Keen awareness of common performance bottlenecks and cross-browser issues • An understanding of object-oriented and MVC methodologies • Knowledge of common jQuery and JSON-based APIs • Integration experience with social API's such as Facebook, Twitter, and G+ • Experience with various deployment platforms (FTP, Amazon S3, VPN, etc.) • Working knowledge of GIT version control
BONUS POINTS • Experience building mobile applications • Experience with PHP and MySQL • Familiarity with MV* frameworks such as Backbone.js, Ember.js, Spine etc. • An interest in browser-based and mobile gaming • Skill with motion graphics and compositing • Knowledge of 3D modeling, rendering, or animation